If you wish to act as a promoter or matchmaker for, officiate at, or participate in a professional or amateur combat sport event sanctioned by the BC Athletic Commissioner (BCAC), you are required to apply for a licence or registration through the BCAC.

Promoters are also required to obtain an event permit from the BCAC in advance of holding a combat sport event in the province of British Columbia (BC).

To apply for a licence, registration or event permit please select the appropriate option from the menu on the right. If you are unsure which option to select follow our quick guide or contact the Office of the BC Athletic Commissioner.